At 7 years old, I started drawing like all children copying drawings from newspapers, magazines, and so on.
· 2003, I met maestro Florencio Mirel, who made me participate in his art lessons at the LEMUSICA Association in Chimoio (Get up woman and follow the path project)
· 2005, I suspended my attendance at LEMUSICA and for two years I collected other experiences: During this period, I met the portrait painter Danito Marizane, from whom I learned a lot.
· 2007, I went back to LEMUSICA, taking lessons with Lionel Dzidzi, where I also learned to work with clay.
At LEMUSICA, I was chosen, together with other artists, to participate in an exhibition in the “Town Hall” of Chimoio. On this occasion I had the chance to meet other great artists and interact with them.
· 2009, in an attempt to keep me away from art and my artist friends, my parents decided that I had to leave and study in a boarding school far away... and so I moved to the Vila Catandica, in the district of Barue, where I lived and studied for the three coming years.
Despite this departure from the artists' world, in mid-2009, I met Chame, an artist from Chicago, who lived in the city and, following a period of work together, we had an exhibition at the "House of Culture in Catandica" in June 2010.
· 2011, I participated in a workshop with artists from Zimbabwe, in the city of Catandica, where I learned how to carve stones.
· 2012, I returned to live in Chimoio, where I started working individually and exchanging experiences with other artists such as Narcisio, Zaza, Bachir, Felix Coutinho, Celso, Manhengue, Samson, Nike ... also to integrate the collected experiences from my first teachers: Florencio Mirel and Lionel Dzidzi.
In the same year I participated in a group show at the SPORT Chimoio Club Lounge.
· 2014, I moved to Vilankulo to work with ASEM as an art teacher. After a first assignment to teach music and dance, I also started teaching the art of drawing and painting to Children.
· 2016, I participated in a group exhibition in “Villa Indigo” Gallery in Vilankulo.
· 2017, my paintings traveled to Italy to be a part of the Art Exhibition at “La Barchessa di Limena” close to Padova.
· 2019, my Art work embellished the wall of the Majianza cultural and educational Center in Vilankulo.
Though, work in progress, the fence around the Majianza Cultural and Educational Center of ASEM is looking beautiful.
Music, composing, playing guitar and singing is a passion I grew up with. Another way of expression; whenever I am available I enjoy performing. It would be hard to chose between painting and music as both are anchored in my heart and soul